This year, our much delayed AGM took the form of a Zoom webinar. We had a total of 80 people online.
We will post a video recording at the weekend.
This was the Agenda
- Opening of the 2020 AGM by the Chair, Christine Whetstone — 10:30
- Minutes of the AGM 25th June 2019 and Matters Arising — 5 mins.
- Introduction of Annual Report — Chair (click here for the annual report)
- Highlights of the year2019-2020 — Tony Watts, Forum Secretary — 5 mins.
- Presentation of the Accounts for 2019-20 — Champak Mistry Forum Treasurer — 5 mins.
- Thanks to Ms. Heloni Vipani, BSC the independent examiner of our accounts.
- Election of the Executive Committee for 2020 – 2021 Chair — 5 mins.
- (Reminder how trustee members are nominated and thanks to retiring members)
- Any other Business and questions to speakers — 5 mins.
- Closure of AGM and
- Opening of General Meeting
- The Forum during Covid-19 lockdowns and its impact — Forum Secretary — 5 mins.
- How can the Forum survive the impact of Covid-19? — Monty Meth, forum President — 10 mins.
- Changes affecting health services in Enfield — Vivian Giladi, forum health lead — 5 mins.
- Guest speaker, Sarah Cary, LBE Executive Director for Place, will talk about plans for future developments across the borough. — 40 mins.
- Questions and answers.
- Close of meeting