The Forum runs a free, confidential drop-in advice service
When: Monday mornings 10am – 12 noon (except bank holidays)
Where: Dugdale Centre (corner of London and Cecil Roads, Enfield Town, EN2 6DS)
As soon as we know when these sessions are going to restart, we will update the information on this page.
Get help to cut your fuel bills
The new advisory service at the Dugdale provided by HEET, a non-profit charity, will help you to keep your home warm, save money on fuel bills, advise on smart meters, help cut carbon emissions and much more. The advisor can book a home visit or you can contact HEET by calling 020 8520 1900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our regular advisers
- Enfield police. Now that all police stations are closed except at Edmonton Fore Street, this is your chance for a personal 1:1 Chat to a Copper – any questions, worries, advice on crime and burglary prevention.
- Solicitors Stennett & Stennett (10 –11am) wills, Powers of Attorney, property and legal advice about paying for care.
- Solicitors Stennett & Stennett (10 –11am) Wills, Powers of Attorney, property and legal advice about paying for care.
- Financial advisers George Touli or Jack Gorgon are here every week giving advice on tax, investments, equity release, inheritance tax and long-term care fees.
- Citizens’ Advice. Gillian McNally on benefits, debts, pensions etc. Come early to book a slot to for a short discussion with Gillian about your concerns.
- Screening for hearing tests by an NHS audiologist on 17th February and 16th March. These need to be booked in advance through the Forum office 020 8807 2076.
An Enfield Borough Over 50s Forum initiative in partnership with Enfield Council.
This advice service is open to all Enfield residents who prefer receiving personal face-to-face help rather than trying to get answers over the phone or on-line.