The Forum is an independent voluntary organisation which relies on membership fees, some sponsorship and occasional small grants to undertake the wide range of activities which benefit older people in Enfield. So join us to help support our campaigning work and to enjoy the advantages of membership. Only members can join Forum Groups, book onto social events or enjoy discounts at Fusion Leisure Centres.
Who can join?
Anyone over the age of 50 can join the Forum. However, the discounts we have negotiated at the council leisure centres run by Fusion are available to Enfield residents only.
Individual: £11 per year
Couples: £16 per year
Lifetime membership: £100 or £150 for couples
Charities and community groups based in Enfield with at least half of their members over the age of 50 can also apply to join as an Affiliated Group. Once ratified by the Executive Committee they pay £25 a year or £100 for five years.
Download the membership form here and either
- post the form with your cheque (payable to Enfield Borough Over 50s Forum) to Enfield Borough Over 50s Forum, Millfield House, Silver Street, N18 1PJ.
- visit the office and pay in person.
- complete the form, scan it and then email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make payment through your bank account to ours: Barclays Bank, Sort Code 20 29 81 and Account Number 13382192.
Don’t forget to put your surname and postcode as a reference so that we can match payment and records.
If you are renewing, please write or email the office telling us that you are renewing and either:
- Use this form and enclose a cheque payable to Enfield Borough Over 50s Forum, or
- make payment through your bank account to ours: Barclays Bank, Sort Code 20 29 81 and Account Number 13382192. Don’t forget to put your surname and postcode as a reference so that we can match payment and records.
Contact us at:
Enfield Borough Over 50s Forum
Silver Street, N18 1PJ
Tel: 020 8807 2076
Usual office hours 9.30am – 4pm Mon-Fri. but call office in advance to check if you plan to visit.